- To cultivate and nourish both humane and professional talents in Marketing and Distribution Management.
- Cultivating the humanities-oriented talents with solid knowledge in Marketing and Distribution Management.
- Fostering the practical capacity through the industry-oriented internship programs
- Enhancing the knowledge specialized in tourism marketing, organic farming in the eastern Taiwan.
- Nourishing the business ethics and teamwork spirit as well as developing diversified and specialized competency.
- The marketing and Distribution Management curriculum is designed to integrate humane essences with the emphasis on sincerity, integrity, faith and honesty.
- Students may enhance their professional competencies through the various internship programs incorporated with Tzu-Chi related organizations and domestic/local companies.
- Students may apply to attend the oversea internship and exchange program to experience multiple culture and extend global views.
- 2000 - We established the department of Accounting.
- 2004 - We changed the department name to Accounting Information.
- 2013 - We changed the department name to Marketing and Distribution Management.